A good Mancat will give up his nice comfy plant pot to sit on the lily bulbs if they are too slow growing.
Oh hello mum. I didn't see you watching me through the kitchen window.
We got two lovely awards on Saturday.
The You Rock award was given to us by Teri and the Furrydance Cats. There are no rules apart from passing it on to five other blogs that rock. We would like to pass it to:
Gandalf, Grayson, Whitey and Gracie, Billy Sweetfeets, Zippy, Sadie and Speedy,
Parker, Monty Q,
We also got the Beautiful Blogger award, and that was given to us by Ginger Jasper. We have to say seven beautiful things about ourselves and pass it on to seven others. Now we have to try and think of seven things.
1. Eric: I give mum a good head massage every night, but when she starts yelling that I am pulling her hair out by the roots I lie on dad's head to keep it warm for him.
2. Flynn: I am a very good mouse catcher and I bring them back as presents for my mum.
3. Eric: I like to keep my dad company on the recliner and make biscuits on his tummy for him.
4. Flynn: Whenever mum is on the computer, I make sure I am sat on the desk so she doesn't get lonely.
5. Eric: If the garage door is open, I like to get in dad's tractor and warm his seat up for him before he goes to work.
6. Flynn: When mum has her breakfast, I like to climb onto her shoulder and snuggle against her neck.
7. Both of us: When it isn't raining we like to take mum for walks around our fields because we know the exercise and fresh air is good for her.
Now we would like to pass it on to:
Angel and Kirby , Adan and Lego, Cat of Nine Tails, Daisy and Harley, Pierro, Poppy Q, and last but not least, Dante, Dylan and Domino.