Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

This week I have a selection of one and two photo posts from January 2009. Apart from the first photo it does involve a lot of sleeping and lying around.


When you are out walking, sometimes you can smell where an introoder has been. It is the job of a mancat to put his own smell there and hide the introoder smell. It is very impawtunt to put your smell in the right place, so it is a good idea to get your brother to watch you have got your aim right. It is also very impawtunt not to get your brother wet.

Eric: With all the cold weather, I am spending most of my time on our vishus deer bed. Mum thinks she has been clever getting my photo without me walking off. I knew she was there but didn't let on. It suited me to stay here.

Eric and Flynn: We have got severe storms forecast all weekend so this is what we will be doing.

 
Flynn: I am still trying to catch up with my sleep after all the noisy winds the other night.

I think someone mentioned food but I am just too tired to open my eyes.

Eric: Well, what are you waiting for? I need a nice tummy rub.

Flynn: It gets very tiring trying to arrange yourself in cute poses all the time. Maybe Eric has the right idea when he walks off as soon as he sees the camera. I keep my furrs spotlessly white, even after I have been rolling in the dirt. I will let you into a secret. Eric had to have his trousers washed yesterday because he had poop stuck to them. Don't tell him I told you though.


I am joining Athena, the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.

For Eric I used Landscape at 40%, then added Sadness at 20%.


For Flynn it was Monet at 60%, then Surreal at 40%.

preview108pieceCaturday Art Eric 12.02.22
preview108pieceCaturday Art Flynn 12.02.22
I am also joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the blog hop.



42 comments:

  1. The kitties here are very jealous of your deer bed!!! Looks so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such super cute snoozers, those boys were amazing and so special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like they spend a lot of time being busy snoozing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys had such an awesome life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too tired for food? then it was a magic storm done by da wicked witch, we bet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Putty~Tats most favourite thing
    to do...SLEEP! HeHe! Bless!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL loved these nice to see they did rest from their shenanigans heheh!

    Have a lazytastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two sure knew how to nap!!! We love the pics and the art, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're MOL at the comment about not getting your brother wet. Great photos and thanks for the puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gingerguys I love your flash back. Madi and I started blogging in June 2009...so this is new to me. You guyz knew how to have fun
    Hugs to you Jackie and Ivor
    Cecilia and Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  11. "This belly isn't going to pet itself!"
    Hahaha!
    Pretty art, and thanks for the puzzles...I'm off to play.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The art and the stories are beautiful! Happy Friday! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. doodz we iz CRACKIN UP :) :) :) de last storee N de furst storee iz hill larry uz...oh, we iz knot laffin AT ewe eric....we iz laffin WITH ewe... coz we noe ewe wanted that turd... eggs act lee wear it waz :) ♥♥♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you two little corkers. Always a joy seeing you and reading about your antics. Love Mom's catwork! Hope Mom and Dad are doing well. Until next time...Jean

    ReplyDelete
  15. most cat photos involve a lot of sleeping and lying around!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh they are so adorable whether they have their eyes shut or open! Love the artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, what cutie pies they were. I know they brought you great joy.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was nice of Eric to stay put even though he knew you were there. What a couple of lovebugs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Precious photos......that deer skin sure made for a cozy bed! I sure hope Eric never found out Flynn told the trouser story to anyone!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sweet flashback. I am glad Eric was careful not to pee on Flynn. :) I love all the snoozing photos. Beautiful art. Thank you for the puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun flashback! I loved when they made sure to leave their smells to cover up the smells of introoders. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'll rub the tummies! I'm MOLing over getting the aim right and not getting brother wet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a purrfect duo! They do love that deer bed!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those flashbacks are so sweet. Your art is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMC what a lovely post and such great artwork too. Granny was in Awww when she saw Flynn's dreamy self and Eric's sleepy one💗O and Eric, that's an impawtant job to smell the right place of the introoder...MOL..Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those are very sweet sleepy photos, and lovely Caturday Art!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Benny

    ReplyDelete
  27. If we lived there, we would have spent all our time rubbing Eric's tummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Flynn, I swooned at that last pic! I keep my white immaculate too. TW can't do puzzles anymore cos of her shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These photos are all so adorable - and the furrst one made Mummy laugh.
    Lovely art, too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVED this. And Flynn was smiling so big in his picture where he told on Eric having to get his trousers washed. I will say right here Angel Eric! that I myself have had to request a bloomer rinse when I had a hanger-on. It got mashed around and caused mom to know I was on my way to her when I approached. You know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  31. How I envy the life of a loved cat...

    ReplyDelete
  32. We LOVE the photos this week! They are the purrfect love shots for Valentine's! Happpy Valentine’s Day (in case we don’t get around tomorrow) We have not been posting the last couple of weeks, Mom has been super busy working on the committee trying to keep the Elementary School in our community. We are hoping that we get back to regular posting and commenting soon. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and Ivor

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Valentine's Day at the Bridge Eric and Flynn!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day to your folks <3
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy V Day xox. So much furry love there. I’m not keen about Facebook but I love seeing memories of Merlin and the others on Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  35. nothing better than a good nap on a comfortable bed.

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh how I loved those tummies!! Cutest ever!! xoxo Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Tippy-i-call Brothurss!!! Mew mew mew...
    They sure were funny Miss Jackie!
    Anyore artwerk iss so purrty!
    **purrss** BellaDharma an <3 BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cats are such unique creatures. Sleeping and resting, plotting in the middle of the night to see what mischief might be available. Meanwhile, the dogs are easily riled up, Mister Kitty often puts his paws over his eyes. I wonder if they give him a headache?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!