Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

 This week the flashback comes from August 2009.

We played Paw it Forward with Ginger Jasper and we were excited when our package arrived.



Flynn: Oh look, GJ has sent us lots of different treats. These are Felix Lickins and they are my favourite even more than Temtayshuns. I wonder how he knew I like them. Also we have got catnip drops, Thomas Treats and natural dried chicken strips which we have never seen before. Thanks GJ for all these lovely treats.

We got lovely toys too. A jitterbug which moves along the ground when you pull it's tail, some lovely little mousies, blue fev-vers which I wanted to chew and a fish on a line which is great fun.

But I need to check these treats out again.

Mmm nom nom nom. You can see the lovely card GJ sent us, he's looking very smart in his green top hat.

Eric: Steady on Flynn, leave some for me.

Oh this fishie is fun.

The string is good to chew too.

Yup little fishie, I like you.

Now for the biggest surprise of all. You all know I hate having my photo taken and I walk away or look away. Well we got this beeyoootiful fev-ver boa with jingly bells on the ends of it. Mum put it around my neck and I felt so handsome in it that I posed nicely for her. Mum couldn't believe I actually wanted my photo taken.

Don't you think I look good in it?



Flynn: I love the chick-hen strips. I would have eaten the whole packet if mum hadn't taken it away. She said we can't eat everything all at once.



I am joining Athena, The Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.

For Eric I used Beauty at 60%. I didn't add a second layer as I thought that was sufficient. Click on the picture for the best effect.


For Flynn I used Illusion at 70%, then added Devilish at 20%.



preview108pieceCaturday Art Flynn 1.04.23
preview108pieceCaturday Art Eric 1.04.23

I am also joining MessyMimi for the blog hop.



35 comments:

  1. What a fun day, when the treats came! That was a fabulous box.

    Of course, you were most handsome in your fevver boa.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun one, GJ was always such a fun one too. The art is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy, what a bonanza of goodies! And toys too. Mom's catwork is beautiful. Hope Mom and Dad are doing well. Until next time...Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great memory!
    So many goodies and who can say no to tasty noms ;)
    MOL!!!!!!
    Eric, you looked good in anything ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a memory. Ginger Jasper... Sigh. He and his family were a generous sort, and the gifts made Eric sit still and pose! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a fabulous look with that fev-ver boa... like a movie star...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! We remember those Paw it Forward packages. They were so much fun. And GJ, of course... We miss him too. We trust you are all enjoying each other's company at the Bridge.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'd say those boys hit the jackpot when that box came. I love the picture with the blue boa around his neck. So handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic load o'loot them Angel Boys gotted. What a wonderful flashback. My dad says those boa shots remind him of Elton John, someone dad's been a lifelong fan of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOYS! This was new for me. Somehow I missed it when you first wrote it. Clawing my own way around at work I guess. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMCs 3 angels who were Angel Madi's first Ginger MAN friends. All three most handsome and fun who left me with lots of memories about GingerMEN. Now I'm grandma to Ginger Frisco and Auntie to Ginger Rocky...
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. GJ was a good friend to all of us and we miss all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, those feather boa photos are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That feather boa is ROCKIN'!
    Thanks for the art and puzzles...great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mee-yow Eric looked so hansum inn his feather boa Miss Jackie!
    An Flynn she was enjoyin all THE Toyss an treetss!
    Did you change sumthin on bloggie? Wee have not had Notie-ficationss fore agess! Iss there anyway to Subbyscribe? Wee bookmarked just inn case! ;)
    Wee have missed you Miss Jackie an Mistur Ivor! Wee hope youss' are well....
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an {{{huggiess}}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an AMAZING pile of goodies from Ginger Jasper.....My Mom says she doesn't remember seeing this post when you originally posted it but it's a keeper for sure. That feather boa is absolutely fabulous on Angel Eric. We want to thank you so very very much for sending us a link to this post today because indeed we don't get notices of your posts and Mom is too old to remember to check things without a reminder! (but please don't tell her I said that...!).

    Love, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like a birthday and Christmas combined! What wonderful toys and treats! That boa is smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pawsome package that was! And you looked adorable in that boa!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great flashback. Eric looked so adorable in that feather boa. I love your art. Thank you for the puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, so many fun things to play with! Happy Feline Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What funmemoories - of Ginger Jasper too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a jackpot of treats and toys. That little fishie was a lot of fun, and that bright blue boa looked so amazing on Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What gorgeous Caturday Art today! The colours are so vivid and those blue fevvers really pop. GJ certainly was generous, and there's plenty there for both Flynn and Eric to share. Eric looks sooooooooo handsome in blue. Fevvers, and Eric and Flynn furefur!

    ReplyDelete
  24. GJ was the most generous of kitties, we miss all you boys so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww, what a great flashback. We remember GJ fondly, and love seeing Angels Eric and Flynn enjoying those wonderful presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Flynn, what pawsome fun you are having with those treats!
    Eric, you look so handsome in that feather boa!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those were some great treats. I got Dreamies once and liked them more then Temptations.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a delicious box you got from your furriends, Angel Eric and Flynn. Our mouthies are watering...Thank Cat for having video's of our Angels, Jackie. It's with a smile and a tear we look at them💗Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a wonderful gift package! You both had so much much fun with all the goodies, and Eric, yes, you looked fabulous in that boa!

    I remember GJ, another kitty still missed by those of us who were around the CB then.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mark's Mews: Looks like the boys had a great time with all the prezzies! Eric looked quite handsome wearing the boa...

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a wonderpurr gift package for yoo boys. I do like the feather boa. Momma bought me a pink one, but sadly it sheds worse than all of us kittehs put together. Still, I do look lovely in pink. Love, Dori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!