Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

This week the flashback is from December 2009. Flynn has the main post and it was called Hunt Week.

Fin is having Hunt Week this week so we have looked through our photos to find some suitable (not too blood thirsty) photos.

If you hear rustling in the trees, it is not always fevvers in there. The mousies like to hide amongst the ivy and you have to jump up for a good look.

We get lots of moles in our fields but you have to be very patient cuz they hear the slightest noise. If you are very quiet, you can catch them eventually.

Mousies have homes everywhere too. It is a good idea to make their front door bigger so you can look in to see if any one is home.

When I spot my prey, I leap very high so they don't know where I am.

This was a snake I brought back for mum. She was so overjoyed with it that she had to shout lots of bad words in her excitement.

And a one photo post from Eric and his dad for a Mancat Monday.

Me and my dad enjoy a bit of man time together.

I am joining Athena, the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.

For Flynn I used Garden at 52%, then Scribble at 35%


Eric and dad was Landscape at 65%, then Beauty at 35%.

AI art was Ginger Cat Relaxing. I find if I enter ginger and white cat in the text box they have all sorts of weird appendages as if they are trying to combine two cats!




preview120pieceCaturday Art Flynn 12.08.23
preview108pieceCaturday Art Eric 12.08.23
preview120pieceGinger cat relaxing 6.08.23
I am also joining MessyMimi for the blog hop.



32 comments:

  1. Those were all such terrific photos but that last one with Eric and Dad is sooooo sweet! Lovely art too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv a good hunt! Even if all I get to hunt is da stray lizard . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flynn was up for hunting pretty much anything, it seems - as long as there was a challenge to it. I'm sure his mum loved the snake the best... And what I love is seeing pictures of Eric with his dad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ow congrats to so much hunting success... we hope your dad can hang the heads on your wall of fame ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa! I hope Eric's breathe smelt a lot better
    than Flynn's when Dad was kissing him...After
    a mouse, mole and snake..Phew! :O)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that's one fearless hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Anonymous" is me, Toffee! Didn't mean to be anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flynn's hunting makes Precious jealous,lol. And the picture of dad and Eric, priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cute photos but the last one is so cute heheh! :-)

    Have a cutetastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flynn OMCs you are a devoted and patient hunter which I'm told is necessary it one is to get ones Prey. Look at you climb. Years ago my daddy took me fishing. He said I had two problems: 1. I had not patience and 2. I talked to much when hunting silence is golden.
    WEll done on the hunt and the art
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo memories. We love the one with Dad! What AI program are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent images of successful hunts!
    Really enjoyed your art and puzzles; thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I swear! THESE are the sweetest most fun series of photos I have seen of the boys! ALL of them are, but the story with each photo is a gem!! And the one with man time...I will not forget that one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first photo literally made me laugh out loud. Those boys were the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful photos - but the sweet interaction between Dad and Eric really touched my heart. I have a feeling there were many moments like this not caught on camera. What a terrific shot of hunter Flynn leaping in the air. Such memories. Hope Mom and Dad are both well. Until next time...Jean

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a good hunter you were! I'm sure you kept the rodent population down as much as you possibly could.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whoa...how athletic! If my cats brought me a snake, even that small, I've have some words to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. da tabbies o trout towneAugust 12, 2023 at 1:16 AM

    doodz…we N joyed thiz post….we gived heartz two ewe eric and dad, and 984 pawz
    up flynn for that tree shot….then we seed de snake and we said bye…oh my cod

    ReplyDelete
  19. Flynn was the best hunter I have ever seen. Sweet photo of Eric and his dad. Thank you for all the puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pics. The last one is especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that Flynn sure was a mighty hunter. That leaping photo is fantastic and exciting! We love that photo of Eric and Dad Ivor. XO

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing art, again! I love the large shadow in the one where Flynn is leaping onto his prey, and the one with Eric kissing Daddy is too adorable for words.

    I well remember Flynn being hooked up to the IV because of the LOL I made with it.

    Your cats had the best time every single day, doing what cats do.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely photos. That last one with Eric and his dad is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am impressed with your climbing and your hopping skills

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dudes, mew are just too EPICALLY EPIC for words! We loved today's pics, absolutely pawesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my! Flynn the mighty warrior certainly knew how to capture "presents" for his Mom....moles and even snakes....my Mom would have fainted if I ever brought her EITHER ONE of those! My "specialty" is skinks.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah, the mighty hunter!
    And such wonderful art, too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday, Jackie!
    Wishing you all the best, and many more returns of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an awwdorable picture of Angel Eric and his Dad, Jackie and the artwork turned out so beautiful too. And Angel Flynn, great hunting skills, but we believe moles are not in trees...MOL😺 Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day especially for you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!