We got this award from Cheyenne Millie. and The Kitty Krew.
The rules say "when accepting this award you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans weren't watching. If you have never stolen any food, you must be a very good pup or kitty. You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward!!! Next add the logo of this award to your blog (optional), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving them a message on their blogs."
Well we have to admit to being embarassingly good, we don't steal food. Really, it's true. Neither of us particularly like Bean food but we will usually accept one or two pieces just to be polite. Thanks for the award though. We will try and stay as good as we are now.
We would like to pass this award on to all of you who can't resist the temptation of food lying around. You know who you are!
Also we have been tagged by Inigo Flufflebum and D'Artagnan Rumblepurr to list seven reasons why we are awesome. We have done three each and one between us.
1. I keep mum safe by catching spiders and mousies and anything else I can catch so she doesn't get frightened.
2. When she goes to bed at night, I get under the covers with her and snuggle up to her tummy to keep her warm.
3. I pose nicely for her when she takes photos so she can put them on our blog.
4. I protect dad when he is asleep by lying across the top of his head.
5. I love water and like to lie on my Beans when they have a bath.
6. When dad goes to poker on Friday nights, he comes home very late, so I go to bed with mum and lie across her head until she is asleep, then I go out on the recliner and she never hears me get off the bed,
Both of us:
7. When mum goes for walks around the fields, we go with her to make sure she is safe.
We should tag seven kitties now but it is getting late here and we want to go to Billy Sweetfeets party before mum goes to bed, so if you want to do this meme, consider yourself tagged.