When I was looking for a post for Eric's Day Flashback I found this one when me and Eric were tagged for a meme and I thought it would be fun to post it again. It is called:
The 7 Weird Things Meme.
We have been tagged by Jan's Funny Farm and Turkey Cats to do the Seven Weird Things about us meme. We did it a few months ago, so we have tried to put in seven different things this time.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
Here are our 7 weird things:
1. Flynn: I'm a very good hunter and I catch lots of mousies, moles and weasels. I have brought back real live snakes which gives mum a big fright. I have a special place that I have found where I know they live. Mum tries to keep me away from them, but I like catching them cuz they coil up like springs and they like playing with me.
2.Eric: I'm very ticklish. The Beans only have to pet me and I start bathing myself. If they give me scritches I start biting myself, and if I get really excited, well then I bite them.
3.Flynn: I Yowl. LOUD. Mum says there must have been some Meezer somewhere in my distant past.Sometimes in the middle of the night, usually around 3am when it's nice and quiet,I go out in our safe cage and yowl at the moon. If the window's not open, I get on the cat tree and scrape the window and yowl from there. I think mum likes it cuz she throws things like slippers for me to play with.
4. Eric:I love noses. I like to get up and give the Beans kisses on their noses, and then I bite their nose. It's best to do it when the Beans have already gone to bed and are making roaring noises.I don't usually bother to kiss them first, I go right in with the bitey. That wakes them up.
5. Flynn: Mum says I purr like a train and when I'm really happy I do tail poofs like Chase from Kaze , Latte and Chase. That's when just the first few inches of your tail by the base poof up. Eric can't do it.
6. Eric: I've said before that I love water, well we both do. If it is pouring with rain I like to sit in the garden and get my furrs all wet. Then I come in and jump up on the computer desk to see mum, and I shake my furrs all over her and the monitor. It makes all pretty sparkles on the monitor.
7. Flynn: I like to know what the Beans have been eating. I get on mum's lap and sniff her mouth. If it smells good I try to push my nose in her mouth for a better sniff. This always makes her laugh but she won't let me get my nose in for a proper look around.
2014 Update. We did nominate 7 more blogs for this meme but I noticed that there are sadly only 2 who still blog but only occassionally, The Furry Kids and Adan. The others have either stopped blogging or gone to the Bridge.