I have been given the One Lovely Blog Award by Kali and Shoko of the Canadian Cats.
Thank you Kali and Shoko!
I have to tell you 7 things about myself. I have had lots of awards over the past 10 years so you probably know as much about me as I know myself, but here goes.
1. I have always been very vocal. I like to do my garden patrols and yowl all the way round. That is to warn intruders to keep away. Sometimes when I have used my litter box in the middle of the night I come back yowling to let everyone know.
2. I am a very good mouser and must have caught hundreds over the years. I rarely eat them but used to play with them and then give them to Eric to eat.
3. My favourite food is Stinky Goodness but sometimes my mum gives me a flavour I don't like. Just because I liked it one day doesn't mean I like it the next. Now I sniff it and walk away, but I used to show my displeasure by eating it from my paw and flicking it everywhere.
|The guardian of the broken leg 2006.|
5. I am not really a lap cat. I may sit there for a couple of minutes, but that's it. I much prefer cuddles and will snuggle up in mum's arms for a long time, especially if she has her furry dressing gown on. I also like to sleep on her tummy. If she is on her side I keep walking over her and purring at her until she turns onto her back. I will lie with my nose against her chin for a minute or two, then I turn around to sleep with my butt in her face.
7. Okay the last thing about me. I am a nip head. Yes I've admitted it. I love my nip and can never have too much of it.
I hope you have enjoyed those facts about me. I am supposed to nominate 7 more blogs but we don't know who has had the award and who hasn't, so if you would like it, please take it.