Friday, September 13, 2019

A Flashback, A Surprise and Caturday Art!

Before I do this week's flashback I want to show the lovely surprise that arrived this week.
In the New Year, all at Bionic Basil's HQ decided to send out a surprise package to each of the first 10 commenters on that post. It would be a surprise when it would arrive but it would be sometime before Halloween. You can read about it here.

The parcel was packed full of goodies, a BBHQ mouse mat which arrived at just the right time as mine has worn very thin. A cute cat note pad and gel pen, a Mandala colouring book and a beautiful bracelet with a cat paw on it.

A close up of the pen and bracelet. I should have put the bracelet on a plain surface as the photo doesn't do it justice.
Thanks so much to the PA and all at BBHQ for a lovely surprise which brightened up a dreary day.
I am going to have a paw it forward too. We started blogging on 20.07.2006 so all those numbers added together make 17. The 17th commenter will get a gift from me.

Now for the Friday Flashback. These are all one photo Tummy Tuesday posts and mostly from 2007.


26.06 2007. Eric and Flynn:
We should have called this double Tummy Tuesday because this is two tummies for the price of one. This was the only sunspot so we had to share it.

3.07.2007  Flynn:
I wish that sun wouldn't keep moving away from me.

10.07.2007  Eric:
After all that work yesterday I have had to take it easy to recover my strength.
Some of you seem to think that I am Flynn's older bigger brofurr. Well yes I am bigger, but we are the same age and have the same mother. It's understandable that you would think that because Flynn doesn't have the same sense of responsibility as me and just wants to play like a little kitty all the time. I don't mind this as long as he keeps me supplied with yummy mousies.

.

27.11.2007  Flynn:
I wish it was summer again so I could lie here in the sun instead of lying in front of the fire.

24.06.2008  Eric:
What do you mean, it's time to get up and go for a walk. I am comfortable where I am!

I am joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the Feline Friday blog hop.

I am also joining Athena the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.


I started with Flow at 60% then added K2 at 40%.
Of course there is a puzzle.
preview99 pieceCaturday Art 14.09.19

42 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! Enjoy. And cat tummies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very nice bunch of goodies and we love those special tummy flashbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very nice surprise with all those goodies! Mom says she bets those two boys loved to have their tummies rubbed.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a super sweet surprise and we LOVE the wonderful bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice gifts! And of course I loved seeing the boys today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, MY! That sure is a nice package of goodies! And due to time constraints I can't come back later to be #17, MOL, MOL!

    Tummy time pictures are always good to see...over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What nice goodies there :-)

    Aww! such lovely memories they are so cute :-)

    Have a lazytastic weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always fun to see the Angel boys. We really like the last one of Eric. Hope the Mom and Dad are doing well. Have a great Friday and a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a GREAT surprise package! We are getting one from them too - such a sweet thing to do. Just EPIC! These photos are wonderful....the one of Eric with his foot propped up on the wall is terrific but then they ALL are.

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just can't resist when my Casper shows his belly like that - I have to get a few rubs in before he bites and slashes my arms to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clapping wildly for a surprise package!! The bracelet is sure to collect many compliments.

    OMCs do I love the Ginger's today. Those boys were devoted brudders 24 hrs a day. I like the first one and the one 'holding' up the all.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice surprise package. I love the artwork too. That is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love the curled tailio on Flynn as he enjoys that moving sunpuddle, and Eric with his back feets up on the wall...so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a haul from the peeps at Bionic Basil's HQ.

    I love the kitties. Flashbacks are bittersweet, but the wonderful memories you keep near and dear for a lifetime.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. what awesome gifts from the PA over at Basil's; I know you will enjoy each of them ...way cool

    doodz....yur flazh bax thiz week rox...eric...buddy...ya getz 984 pawz up for de last one dood....we cracked up !!! ☺☺☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥♥

    ( we hope ya WAZ cozee....even we iz sayin....uh..... } ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sun and stretching out photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun package to receive! And I can't resist a good tummy shot. These are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a nice bunch of loot. And such a cute flashback. Thank you for the puzzle, it took me 16 min. 58 sec. XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always enjoy these photos with conversations and the art is just beautiful! :D <3 Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well I'm not the 17th but concats on the wonderful pirze package you won. There are some really special things there. Love the throwback pics too and the art. TW said it takes her so long to do the puzzles cos she's on a desktop using a mouse in her right hand when she's left handed. Excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great surpurrize package, Jackie and your pictures are just the cutest ever, sweet Angels. So glad you caught up some sun, even if it was only a spot...MOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a nice surprise to receive in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's so very sweet of Miss Cathrine to send those goodies to you. Our mom uses a Bionic Basil mouse pad all the time! She got to meet her at Blogpaws! Love your tummy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful package you got from Basil and Co.! We love that last photo of Eric with his feet on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love, love, love your artwork and oh what CATABULOUS prizes! Soooooooooo well deserved! Concatulations!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. A marvellous surprise, full of gifts. It's always enjoyable to receive such mails.

    And by the pictures, you'd think the boys never did any patrolling or mousing at all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Boys how wonderful to have a surprise come in the mail! And the boys look so smoochable (I know, I always say that...but they do) in the sun...so warm and so dear. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  28. We had to put our sunglasses on those tummies were blinding white and so cute! Congratulations on your surprise package!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations! I haven't won anything in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  30. That was a wonderful prize from our best pals at BBHQ, they really do know how to throw a party and a create a prize.
    As for the boys, well, they have given Mrs H a delightful da admiring such gingery mancat tummy floof. Plus we are envious of all the sun puddles you have down there. I have to admit that I have to be like Eric and at times look after Mrs H when she gets too energetic and acts like a big kid, MOL
    Purrs
    ERin
    PS, Mrs H took far too long doingt he jigsaw; about 18 minutes!!! I sent her off to practice, MOL

    ReplyDelete
  31. We love all those tummies fellows. We love our pals at Basil's Blog there is always something fun going on.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those are tummies i could spend hours rubbing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The boys sure knew how to stretch out for a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awwww we're so happy mew liked the surprise guys! Beautiful artwork today too! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMC ! We totally forgot about that post, you have a better memory than us ! Those are wonderful gifts ! We loved to see the boys so relaxed today. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!