Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

Once again I have a selection of one photo posts from June 2007.


Eric: "Grumpy."
I will not ask you again, now will you pleez turn the compooter on so I can visit my furrends.


Flynn: "Mancat Monday."
Eric's been hogging the blog lately, so I said I wanted to be mancat today.
We wuz walking around the feelds, and I saw a squirrel. I chased him but he ran up this tree. I can smell him on this branch.He finks he got away.
Hey Mr.Squirrel, I'll be back. Flynn the Mighty hunter duzn't give up that eezily.


Eric: "Easy on Sunday."
Sundays are just purrfect for lying around taking it easy.
I haf to get my strength up for anuvver week of hunting.


Flynn: "Wordless Wednesday."

Eric: "Easy on Sunday."
I have been catching up on reading my furrends posts and checking through all our pikchurs, so now I can relax. This is my faverit place at the moment, and when mum is using the keyboard I keep grabbing her fingers. Sumtimes I press the keys cuz it makes diffrunt things happen but mum duzn't seem to appreesheeate my keyboard skills.

Flynn: "Tummy Tuesday."
I wish that sun wouldn't keep moving away from me.


Eric and Flynn: "Tummy Tuesday."
This is called a menage and it is where the horses go in to be skooled.
The surfiss is made of woodchippings and it is furry good furr rolling in.
It also makes an eksullent giant litterbox.

The random photo this week was chosen by Little Binky who asked for 12.12.12.
You can see it was a frosty morning in December but that never bothered the boys.
I am using this photo for Caturday Art with Athena the Cat Goddess.


I started with Gaugain at 60%, then Sadness at 30% finishing with Flow at 50%.
There is also a puzzle.

preview99pieceCaturday Art 18.07.20
I am also joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the Feline Friday blog hop.

34 comments:

  1. That closeup of Flynn was especially stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great selection of posts!!
    We laughed at the one of you two in the horse menage
    rolling in the wood chips :)
    Mum will do the puzzle Friday night :)
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable faces and those tummies were pretty special too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how we love that Wordless Wednesday head tilt:)

    Woos ~ Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious memories, all of them! Thanks for the puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12.12.12 is a good number!!! we like sundays too, it is the day where nothing happens and where we can ponder about da mischief for moanday ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HeHe! Lovely...
    But! I do love that top photo,
    the expression on Eric's face is
    great..Bless! :).
    And..tummies all round..!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! what cute photos these memories of them always put a Friday smile on me face

    Have an artistictastic safe weekend 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  9. I SOOOOO love seeing the boys' photos......such lovely boys. That photo of Flynn touches my heart. Thanks for sharing them with us - we ALL loved them.

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great shots and I smiles at all the memes they participated in. Such wonderful memories.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so delightful to see your dual handsomeness, Angels! We humans delight in watching kitties roll around, enjoying themselves.
    Off to puzzle; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. doodz....we iz havin trubullz pickin a fave oh rite foto thiz week !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥ mum did a grate job with thiz weekz puzzle art tho...ya look "groovee" !!! :)

    pleez tell everee one we said hi ♥♥♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh as always I am delighted to see E&F together and separately. I love Flynn WW and Eric's Easy Sunday poses.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that Wordless Wednesday photo of Flynn...too much handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done! I love the storytelling! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, each picture is so purriceless and your artwork is great as always. We love the sadness filter mixed with the others, it makes some great effects😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend. We hope to do the puzzle soon...we're so behind...🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great memories!! We all miss you Eric and Flynn.
    Thank you for your kindness about Mina. I'm still reeling, every time I see the chair she occupied so much of the day empty it tears my heart a little more.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2007 now we can appreciate how great a year that really was. If only we could time travel back. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful post! Such fabulous mancats as they were.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great fotos today! I'm always trying to get TW to turn OFF the computer and pay attention to me. I thought I did the puzzle so fast but still have the worst time and twice what Eastside Cats too. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all great shots. I especially like Flynn's wordless Wednesday. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved All the pics, but the 4th was especially sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That "Grumpy" one of Eric sure did make us smile. As always, it is such a delight seeing Angels Eric and Flynn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Flynn's Wordless Wednesday one is the best. We always love to see the boys' old photos. Wonderful artwork, too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That tummy-shot of almost-headless Eric was great. I chuckled aloud at it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A lovely selection of pictures, this week - and the art work is simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great photos ! The tummy shot is our favorite ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can't decide which picture is my favorite ... the close up of Flynn - or one of the shots of Eric with the computer. Eric looks a bit bossy - while Flynn is thinking, "Mum, you have to get ANOTHER picture?! You've already taken elebenty catztillion!"

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh precious kitty photos ^_^

    Live each moment with love,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  30. The conversation between Eric and Flyn kept me entertained reading it.
    Both cats are adorable 😻😻

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have had cats of all colors but never a ginger one ! They look so cozy and friendly !
    Now I have Rosie left who is 12 and a tuxi.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a supurr collection of photos of you two. Love each and every one of them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!