Friday, July 1, 2022

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

 This week Flynn gets the post to himself, and it is called:

Walkies with mum, February 2008

When it's not raining, mum takes us furr walks around the feelds. Here I wuz having a rest on the roller cuz the sun came out. Dad pulls the roller behind his tractor to flatten all the lumps in the feelds where the horsies haf been galloping.

This wuz a big tree but it wuz dying, so dad got his noisy tree cutter out and made it fall down. Now it goes in our woodburner to keep us warm. You can see some of the horsies behind me. The one wiv a cream mane and tail is called a Haflinger, but she's not nice cuz she chases us.
I am going to be a tattle tail now. See the horsie drinking trough next to me? Well yooshully the water is about three inches furrom the top, but because we haf had lots of rain and the horsies aren't in that feeld, the water is right up to the top. Mum sits on the edge of the trough to watch us hunting and playing, and this time she did the same wivout finking. Hehehe cuz the trough wuz over full she jumped up quick wiv a wet butt.

This bin I am sitting on has got corn in it furr feeding Frankie Fezzunt and his furrends. If you look by my paws you will see where the bad squirrels have tried to eat their way in.That thin strand of wire behind me is electric fence to keep the horsies in their feelds. Mum always turns it off when we go out though cuz she sez if we touched it, we might end up looking like curly cats.
While I was doing all this snoopervising wuz when Eric caught his mouse. I think I taught him well.

The same as last week when Eric had the post to himself, this week he gets a one photo post.

Widebody Wednesday and looking for a girlcatfurrend. November 2006.


 

This is my wide boddy pichur, but I fink it just shows how luvly an cuddly I am. I hav a little kun-fesh-unn to make - I'm lonely. Yoo all may haf notissed that Flynn an Grr haf been bizzy making eyes at each uvver, an thay are always visiting each uvver. It's fun when I see Midnight an Cocoa too, but furry often I'm the odd one out. I haf notissed that lots of uvver kitties haf been haffing romances an flirting an such, like, Sammy an Abby, Miles an Sanjee, Mr. Hendrix an Brandi, an now I see KC an Jack are too. An I expect theer are lots of uvver kitties out theer too that I hafn't menshunned. I feel a bit embarrist saying this, but if theer is enny kitty owt theer looking furr a big soft cuddly man, well *blush* I wud be furry pleezed to visit yoo.I am furry laid back and not furry affletick, but I do haf my moments when I run rownd the room at 100 miles an hour, an I am ex-sep-shun-lee good at caching grasshoppers. Flynn caches mice furr me wich I wud willinglee sheer, an also we haf Tem-tay-shuns an Nip heer too. If theer is enny lonely lady kitty out theer, then maybe I'm yer man.
Update
Eric did get a girlfriend, Rosie from Rosie and Cheeto.

I am joining Athena the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.


I started with Seuratapose at 60% then added Frost at 40%.


I didn't realise how blurred Eric's photo was until I put it in Lunapic. I did the best I could with it using Surreal at 80% then Landscape at 50%.


preview108pieceCaturday Art Flynn 2.07.22
preview108pieceCaturday Art Eric 2.07.22
I am also joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the blog hop.



36 comments:

  1. That was such a fun and busy dude post and the art is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flynn was quite tour guide, and i am glad Eric had a girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those posts were so much fun! We didn't realize Flynn was quite the little squealer, MOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we could feel da fresh air... currently we feel like february here... what's wrong with that summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed that post always makes me giggle too and i do always like a feline wide body picture their always cute

    The art was good to

    Have an adventuroustastic weekend👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful post.....those boys sure did have a wonderful place to call home and so many great spots to explore. I purrrsonally think Widebody Wednesday should be reinstituted cuz I would definitely be included!! I'm glad Eric found a girlfriend - I like being a bachelor myself though.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fluffy and cuddley...I'm so there!
    Delightful images of your Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a wonderful walk with you. I laughed at moms wet butt. I had a visual.

    Did you ever find a good female kitty to date? Perhaps.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Jackie. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post was so much fun! Love that fluffy and cuddly art! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo another wonderful flashback with Two fine Ginger Princes
    Hugs Cecilia
    PS you might get this twice?! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering if Flynn would get his turn. Those are some good pictures, and I liked reading the explanations of them. Flynn sure knew his farm. I hope Haflinger never came too close to the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eric….we waz soooper buzzed happee for ewe that ewe finded
    yur gal….dai$y said rosie waz verree luckee and if we had been
    heer then, her wooda glad lee been yur gal ❤️

    flynn…dood…theez bee grate fotoz buddy and we hope mizz halflinger
    lurned itz never nice ta bee rood bye chazin catz. her shoulda chazed
    vizshuz deer if her wanted ta run afturr sum thin…ya noe ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flynn (and Eric's) fur always looks so beautiful in the sun

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a sweet flashback. I am glad Eric got a girlfriend. I bet a lot of girl kitties were interested. They were both handsome and sweet. Thank you for the puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed your post very much, Flynn, even though you were a tattletale. Somehow I don't think Mom minded too much. Eric, I'm glad you found a girlfriend. You are one very handsome boy (and Flynn too) Mom's catwork is pretty! Hope Mom and Dad are doing well. Until next time...Jean

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such wonderful places the boys had to explore! Another fun flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Flynn, did you take a mousie or two back for your brofur?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flynn's tattling made me giggle!
    And I am glad that Eric did get a gal!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have captured each of your beloved beasts at their finest, and turned them into true works of art. Eric proffuring his plush belly, and Flynn stumping for cat's rights. Thanks for coming by to visit us on Canada Day. Hugs XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful pictures and great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the way you hanged out in your beautiful environment, sweet Angels Eric and Flynn and catching also mousie for your brofur too, Flynn, that's so sweet😻 Love your artwork! Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend, Jackie, and thank you for leaving your kind words on my earlier bloggie💗🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  22. glad you stayed away from the electric fence but i can't help thinking you'd have looked great with a bit of a curl in your fur ;0

    ReplyDelete
  23. We always love reading about the boys' adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We loved this memory (as always). It made us smile when Flynn tattled on Mum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh no not the wet bum from the horse trough, that's happened here too, though we're truly amazed the P.A. has never fallen fully into one!! MOL

    Epic flashback as always guys, mew guys are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  26. We were furry sad to hear that Eric was lonely and We are so glad he did get a girlfriend eventually.

    Lovely pics, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  27. IF I had known Eric wanted a girl friend! back on February 2008, Admiral would have gone for him! In a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh the adventures you two had!
    And are still having I'm sure at the Bridge.
    Lovely artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That big old tree looks like a pawsome scratching spot ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hope Eric has a girlfriend at the Bridge. I like your art and of course seeing a post all about Flynn was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful memories! I had a laugh at the mom's wet butt story!

    ReplyDelete
  32. love your boys so much, they always make me smile!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I so enjoyed going on a tour of yoor farm. And I especially enjoyed reading about Momma getting her butt wet. *giggles behind paws*

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mew mew mew mee wuud have dated Eric.....butt mee was not borned yet, mew mew mew....
    Hee sure was a furry kewl man cat Miss Jackie!
    An Miss Jackie you an BellaSita Mum are so simmylar. Shee furgetss to tip our patio bench to gget water to drain....shee will sit down an Voila'! BellaSita has a furry wet tushie, mew mew mew.....
    ~~head rubss~~BellaDharma an **giggellss** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!