Friday, October 20, 2023

 This week the post comes from when we took part in the Cat O'Lympics 2010 and is from February 2010.


We have entered the Extreme Climbing event hosted by The House of Cats.



Flynn: I have been practicing hard over the last four years to be at my peak for this year's Winter Olympics. Eric waits lower down for me to give me advice on my technique.

Sometimes I have had a slight wobble on my dismount....

But I now have overcome that...

and feel purrfectly at home up in the heights of the old Oak tree.

Eric: I prefer the lower tree discipline rather than the extreme climb....

although with the right incentive, I will climb higher.

I am joining Athena, the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.


For Eric I used Watercolour at 45%, then Beauty also at 45%


For Flynn I only used Abstract at 40%. I didn't think it needed another filter added


preview108pieceCaturday Art Eric 21.10.23
preview110pieceCaturday Art Flynn 21.10.23
No AI art or puzzle this week. To be honest I am losing interest in it.


I am joining MessyMimi for the blog hop. Sorry, no links list.

29 comments:

  1. You two acrobats! You deserve medals.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up at the top of my blog, just under the header photo, is a tab for the Feline Friday page and you can always get the current link there.

      Delete
  2. Those were fun and the Cat Olympics that year were really a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like leopards, climbing high!
    Thank you for the art and the puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite impressive tree Olympics, boys! Mom's catwork is really nice. Hope Mom and Dad are both doing well. Until next time...Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Heavens, Flynn was a brave fellow. I would have stayed with Eric...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that is the best tree position... with the perfect placed taill... all good things come in trees... and they sure deserved da gold medal...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good job pussy~cats don't lay
    eggs...otherwise they'd be running up
    and down trees, with bits of twigs and
    stuff...building nests..! HeHe! :O).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always like their adventures and the humour they were braver than me heheh! :-)

    Have an olympictastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, gosh, that certainly was extreme climbing! Wow! I remember the Cat O'Lympics, they were great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We remember the Cat-O-Lympics! Those were the days when there were so many fun events in the Blogosphere.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just amazed that they go up but they know how to turn around and come back down. I once had a cat that I had to get the ladder out and go up after it. That's not a fun job I can tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. E&F you two were always the best balanced Felines I knew. I purrsonally got dizzy or ditzy watching your tricks. Hugs to you Jackie and Ivor
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. doodz…ewe shuld ree ceeve extree pointz az that izza
    burd free tree ‼️💙🐟🍀

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thosse were some awesome trees to climb!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a treat to see the boys in live action !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flynn did well up high in the branches and out on the thinner limbs! And it was probably reassuring to know that Eric was waiting below to give advice if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They both deserved a gold for that climbing and for cuteness. Thanks for the puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great climbers they were, indeed! Did they win back then?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those dang cats in trees! Not a problem as long as they can get themselves down!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Cat-O-Lympics were so much fun. Eric and Flynn sure did show off their winning form with that climbing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow I did not know you were both such good climbers! The only time i ever saw my cat in a tree was when amarula was chased up one by a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMC Flynn, that was really high, how did the two of you ever get down from there🙈That abstract filter makes a purrfect puzzle, which we will do asap. Double Pawkisses for a Happy Monday and week ahead Jackie🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  23. Boys, my mom would also have a heart attack of we were there and saw that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!