Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

 This week the flashback comes from August 2010 and was called:

Sunny Saturday.

The rain has stopped at long last and mum took us for a walk. We haven't been out much because the weather has been so bad and it was great to get out in the grass again.

The grass has got long again. It should have been cut to make hay for the horses but you need dry sunny days for that.

All the walking and hiding in the grass made me thirsty so I had to stop at the horse trough for a drink of water.

Flynn didn't go looking for any mousies. He was to busy enjoying his bath in the sun.

Then I saw dad by the trailer so I went over for a cuddle. I hope the sun stays for a while.


I am joining Athena, the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.

For Eric and Dad I used Landscape at 45%, then Sparks at 40%.


For Flynn I used Reds at 40%, then Illusion at 30%.

preview108pieceCaturday Art Eric and Dad 21.09.24
preview108pieceCaturday Art Flynn 21.09.24
I am also joining MessyMimi for the blog hop.


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. They sure looked happy enjoying the green grass. Really pretty art too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brothers were back in their jungle again. I love seeing pictures of Eric with his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Jackie and Ivor,
    What wonderful photos of the life and joy of Eric and Flynn!
    Sweet how Eric went over to his Dad for a cuddle. Sweet and loyal boys!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos. And such sweet memories. I'll bet the grass smelled really good after all the rain.
    Catwork is so pretty. Hope everybody is feeling okay. Until next time...Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!