Friday, October 18, 2024

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

 This flashback comes from September 2010 and is called:

Climbing Trees.

Flynn: I am a good tree climber and I love to climb all trees. This is an old thorn tree and a lot of the branches are dead so I have to be careful. Eric is not a good tree climber, he usually watches me from the ground. When he does try to climb, mum says he is so awkward, he's like a camel coming back down.

Eric: It doesn't look so far up that tree now I am standing on the hedge. I wonder if I should try.

This isn't so hard, I think I will keep climbing.

Wow! Look how high I am. It looks dark up there with all the leaves and the ivy. I've had to turn my lasers on so I can see where Iam going.

Hey Flynn! Look at me up here!

This is easy peasy! What do you mean Flynn, I need to go back? A dead branch? Okay I'm coming back.

It's a good job Flynn was watching, that branch could have broken and I would have crashed to the ground.

Flynn: I'm not taking my eyes off Eric until he's back down. I don't want him landing on my head.

I am joining Athena, the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.

For Eric I used Beauty at 50%, then Grey also at 50%.

For Flynn I used Reds at 40%, then Monet at 35%.

preview108pieceCaturday Art Eric 19.10.24
preview108pieceCaturday Art Flynn 19.10.24
  I had some more cards arrive this week, thank you.

Terry, Celesta and the Brian's Home Crew.

Cecilia and Bryan                       Lynn and Precious.
 

I am also joining MessyMimi for the blog hop.


 

4 comments:

  1. That was always some professional level climbing!!! Very pretty art too. Hugs from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to enjoy climbing trees, too. I don't blame Flynn one bit for wanting to do it.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one wants their brofur to land on their head!
    Excellent action snaps, Angel Fellas!
    Off to puzzle...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Jackie and Ivor,
    At times it really looked like they wanted to show off to their human parents.
    Pieter once had to rescue our first kitty girl out of a tall tree. There were large roaming dogs and she fled and climbed all the way—then cried for fear. Pieter got her out.
    Your boys were kind of competing as well and it can be funny.
    Enlarged your photos and enjoyed their facial expressions of assessing the next move.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!