Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

This week the flashback comes from September 2010 and is called: 
Jungle Cats.
We took mum back to our favourite jungle today. We told her as long as she didn't try to follow us she would be safe from the monsters that live in there.

Eric: I led the way........

then we stood on this old tree trunk where nothing could bite our toes.

It was a good place for listening out for prey.

We weren't sure where we could hear the noise coming from so we looked each way.

I kept guard while Flynn went mousie stalking.

Then when he came back he kept guard while I had a look.

I heard something in here and got ready to pounce, but it got away.

Flynn had a look to see if he could see it.

He couldn't so he came back to where I was waiting.........

and then we made our way home together. 

I am joining Athena, the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.

I used Sunshine at 50%, then Seuratpose at 40%.

I used Watercolour at 50%, then Scribble at 30%.

preview117pieceCaturday Art 1 12.10.24
preview108pieceCaturday Art 2 12.10.24
I am also joining MessyMimi for the blog hop.

Also I received two more cards this week. Thank you Kea and Granny, Peachy and Stippie.
Granny, Angel Binky, Peachy and Stippie        Kea.


4 comments:

  1. This was quite a good jungle adventure! Maybe you caught it next time.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun those two tigers were having in their jungle! Such pretty art too. Hugs from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, these are fabulous! So tropical tigers in the jungle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Jackie and Ivor,
    What a hunting duo they were and it sure looked like a jungle with the lush weeds.
    The way they stood on that old tree trunk and listened and smelled...
    And brotherly going back home!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!