Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Flashback - Photographer Cats and Caturday Art.

After last week's flashback with Flynn bossing Eric around when he was wearing the camera, several of you asked to see some posts with photos they took themselves.
This one is from September 2011. I will post more of these flashbacks in the future.
Mum charged our camera up so we can go out and take some more photos.

Wait for us mum!


Eric: It was my turn to wear the camera first but I was a bit tired, so I laid down and had a roll. The silly camera rolled with me.


This is our favourite climbing tree. Flynn goes right out on the tiny little branches right up the top. I only go up the big branches. Those are my whiskers you can see across the photo.


This is a close up of the tree. I am sharpening my claws on it.


Flynn: It was my turn next and I wanted to do some nature shots so I took this close up of the grass and the hardhead weeds (plantain).


Then I took a shot of this clover. There are no 4 leaf ones here, but mum has found 2 at different times.


I wanted to get a close photo of Eric but he must have moved because I missed his head.


He marched off in disgust.


Eric: Mum put the camera back on me so I could show Flynn how to take a good photo.
We hope you have enjoyed your walk with us.

My Caturday Art this week is one I found in Dreamscope. I don't know when I did it but it must have been a while back because it was before they started rendering the free versions so small. I think I used Winter Solstice because I was trying that one quite often 4 or 5 months ago.

You can find more Caturday Art at Athena the Cat Goddess.


I have also made a puzzle from it. Click the picture below to go to Jigsaw Planet.
preview99 pieceDreamscope render

35 comments:

  1. Oh we loved seeing those again and they both did a really good job with that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We allus love seeing the pictures Eric and Flynn took. TBT is pretty sure we would pull the collar off and lose the camera, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric especially took his pawtography very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just love seeing the boys' photography again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boys sure took some interesting photos - and many of them were better than people could do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love your photos they all are memories even without a head ;O) the first phto the mama ever snapped was one of her parents... both without the head... and this photo is on the desk of her mom for all eternity LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle really enjoyed these photos, my human remembers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well the boys were quite good amateur photographers! I think they did a grand job. We also love the Dreamscape photo of the boys - it's quite a beautiful effect.

    Hugs on Caturday
    Teddy and Mom too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it is so much fun seeing those pictures again. We just think that was such a good idea to let Fynn and Eric take some pictures. Thanks for putting them on again. Have a super duper day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always enjoyed the views and vistas your traveling camera found
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun time that was! Those photos were awesome, even with heads cut off! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love that you're sharing these wonderful memories with us a second time! Lovely artwork too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We always enjoy seeing your flashback photos ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your boys so much! I would've loved to meet them ... I can't get enough of their stories! Thank you for sharing them <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eric took a great pic of you, Flynn. Love those big brush strokes. Cool art.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are great photos! We particularly like the first one!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVED seeing these again and I remember them when the boys first posted them. I remember the whiskers too. And I marveled at how well they got their Dad! They did a super job on the undergrowth and even the headless portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was a fun flashback, I was expecting to see a mousie though. i am off to do the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderpurr pawtography, Eric and Flynn! I loved seeing the world through yoor eyes. I really loved this post. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are wonderfully avant garde! It's good to have another perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mew mew mew this iss a grate nostalgick post Lady Jackie!! Fankss fur sharin Eric an Flynn with us....it keepss them alive inn our heartss an mindss!! Yur foto art iss pawsum all so.
    ***nose kissesss*** Siddhartha Henry xXXx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it that you turned the tables and took a picture of your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That looks like a fun walk, you guys. And your art came out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. We always love the photos the boys took themselves! yay fr a puzzle too!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eric and Flynn did such a great job using that camera. We remember these photos, and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. 😹We loved the shots, Angels Eric and Flynn. You were very good in this😹Pawkisses for a wonderful day🐾😙😻

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh! Oh! Oh! Mom sure LOVES the flashbacks! She lived the pictures that Eric and Flynn took. She loved it so much, she got Nellie a camera...Nellie lost it the 3nd time she wore it!
    Have a fabulishious week!Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, those are so cool. I can see why the guys love being out and about so much. That little camera sure gives a great insight into their travels. That art is lovely. I find it a delight to see the variations you can achieve and the delightful effects.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  29. doodz....we love de cat cam flash bak....we think it total lee neat ya getted ta go out N let uz see ....what we....see !! flynn...dood....eric didz get a grate fotoz oh ewe buddy ~~~~~ we did de puzzle at home N still taked all most half an hourz ...oh well !!! thanx for sharin; they iz fun ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  30. We remember when the camera would go with the boys on their walks. Best pictures ever!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for always sharing flashback photos of Eric and Flynn. They really had a great time. That tree looks mighty big to be climbing to the top. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those kitty taken pictures were fun! And that puzzle? Challenging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!