Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art.

Today I am combining two posts from August 2012. They are both from when the boys went out wearing their camera and is called
Photographer Cats
Mum charged our camera up for us because we haven't taken any photos for quite some time. She has got it set to take a photo every minute and it will take 40 photos, so we wear it for 20 minutes each. If she gets 10 reasonable photos out of the set, she tells us we have done very well.
Part 1, Flynn

Flynn: It was my turn first so I took a photo on the path on the way down to the fields.

That is dad's roller by the gate for making the field go flat.

Huh! Trust Eric to walk in front of me!

Here is some nice tasty grass. It is good if you want to yak.

This is the horse poop heap. It is all the fresh poop that is picked up from the fields and is very stinky! The poop heap you saw us by the other day is the winter poop heap and has bedding with it and is not stinky.

There is Snowdon the horse and he is under our favourite climbing tree.

Mum told Eric it is his turn to wear the camera now so he said he would have a quick bath first.
He will show you his photos later in the week.

Part 2, Eric

Eric: Do you remember in Flynn's last photo that it was a back view of me sat here having a wash? Well you can't see me now because I am wearing the camera.

I took a photo of Snowdon, but he must have been sneaky and jumped sideways so I almost missed him.

Here is some more nommy grass, but mine is better than Flynn's because it has clover in it.

Dad has been replacing the garage roof so I went and checked the old roofing sheets.

Then we went back in the garden and I took a photo of Flynn. I could do with a zoom lens really, but mum said it would be too heavy for me. Those are my whiskers hanging down in the top right.

Then I took a photo of one of our nip plants. It came out blurry but nip does that to you.

This is one of our outdoor drinking bowls with rainwater in it. It has got some dead grass in it too from when dad cut the lawn, but that gives it extra flavour.

I saw Flynn had gone in his plant pot in the greenhouse and wanted to take another photo of him, but he was too busy bathing to look up. I hope you have enjoyed our photos from our viewpoint.

I am joining Athena the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art.

I didn't think any of the photos in today's post would make good art so I chose one at random from my folder.

I started with Flow at 50%, then added Landscape at 35% and finished with Frost at 20%.
Of course there is a puzzle.
preview99 pieceCaturday Art 11.05.19
I am also joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the Feline Friday blog hop.

45 comments:

  1. The boys shure got some interesting photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we remember the cat-camera pictures so well. We loved the cat's view...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human remembers these! She still has Sparkle's camera... maybe if she figures out where it is, she will put it on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love the little details we can discover in every photo... and because we are...ummm special... we love the fresh horse poop....aaah a whole pile of snacks ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture you turned into a puzzle! You have so many great ones of the boys on their adventures - but I love seeing their very similar markings. Your boys could've made a full length movie a lot more exciting than most of the stuff that comes out these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice memories and shots although Eric walking in front of you made me laugh heheh!

    Nice art again makes them always stand out good work :-)
    Have an artistictastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ginger twins were such great photographers! Horses, fields, each other - they captured lots of great stuff! The best photo of all though is the one you ratified - they look so handsome standing side by side.

    Love, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We always loved the boys photo sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie I ALWAYS enjoyed the view from hanging around the boys necks. They were techie before it was in style.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. We remember that camera and all the great photos they took with it. Thanks for the great flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I love this! It would be fun to have photographer cats here, but I don't think they'd capture anything quite as interesting as Eric and Flynn did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun idea to use cat cameras! Your kitties were such good friends, and just beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome photos,thanks for sharing them!!Fur Babbie kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angel Eric and Flynn had an eye for great pictures. Glad you found them, Jackie😺Your artwork is very beautiful and we're going to like to puzzle more and more :) Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job. I think the mom will let you do this again.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a fun post. But we are glad we don't have to wear a camera - we don't want Mom snooping on what we do in the yard:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. That would be fun to see the world from a cat's point of view. Very interesting walk outside, boys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always loved when your babies had their cameras on them, so much fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. How we loved those cat cam posts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those boys took some fun photos. That was a great idea to have them take photos. XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always enjoyed seeing the boys' photographs. That first one of Eric's is a wonderful little landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  22. MY Saturday has been made all the brighter by seeing one of my favorite things...Eric and Flynn out and about with their camera! I LOVE seeing their pictures. Love seeing those whiskers too as he, Eric, took that picture away from the roof. Excellent addition. I am about to make mom go back and click the wisteria. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  23. I remember these! Eric and Flynn were good and intrepid photographers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is so amazing that they wore a camera, pretty good photographers! The are is just darling of those two sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these photos from the cat's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You art is very pretty. Flynn, don't take this the wrong way but Eric is a better photographer. Of course some of his pics have you in them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much for coming to visit us. We gave Mumsy your message and she said she sure misses you too. Hey, we always loved when you guys wore your cameras. Some of the best photos ever taken! Hugs and love to all you, especially your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a perfect flashback photo for your art in this post. Those cameras were a great idea, but I'll tell you- if I wore one around here all you'd get would be pictures from around our small apartment, and what a snooze-fest that'd be!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mew mew mew what grate photoess an memoreess Miss Jackie!! Eric an Flynn sure were adoorabell. An they tooked guud photoess. Even THE blurry one iss guud….gives us THE feelin wee are there with them.
    Happy Meowy Day Miss Jackie. You are a lovelee Cat Meowy!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma an {{huggiess}} LadyMew

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, I love this!! We need to get cameras for our kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVED the photos the boys took! Such a great perspecitive!
    Nellie had a camera. I think we only ever got 2 pictures that were any good. She wore it a couple of times and then she "lost" the camera on one of her adventures.
    Now Im off to do the puzzle.
    Love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those camera shots are so very cool! Now we get to enjoy the countryside from a kitty's point of view! Great memories of what they enjoyed so much! - Tom x

    ReplyDelete
  33. doodz...how kewl iz thiz post with yur spiez camera !!! grate job bye both oh ewe on cap sure inn stuff ... mum mite a had a time of it her self...get shotz that low two de ground huh ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow how exciting to see your travels around the farm. You two really were the absolute best kitty photographers around. Love your puzzle too

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the shot of Snowdon, and that you get close up too—I am not sure I would be that keen myself as them fetes sure look big.
    Oooh now I do love that jigsaw and Caturday art pic. You two boys being awesome gingers really make great subjects and so bright and cheery, too.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love seeing the world from a cat's eye view! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Eric and Flynn took wonderful pictures ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a wonderful idea to let them wear cameras!! They were quite talented. I laughed at the grass being good if you want to yak. MOL! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow! When I saw the photo of Eric and Flynn next to your comment on someone's blog, I couldn't resist checking out your blog! Can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!