Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday Flashback and Caturday Art

 This week I have a few one photo posts. It is the first time since I had to go to new Blogger because it is a pain having to wait for all the back posts to load to find the ones I want. It was so much easier on old Blogger when you had a certain amount to a page.

These are all of the boys relaxing.

October 2007 Tuesday Twosome:
Life duzn't git much better than snuggling on nice warm soft empty vishus deer furrs.

November 2007 Tummy and Toesies Tuesday.
In most pikchurs of me asleep, I lie on my back. If Eric tried to do it, he'd probly git stuck wiv his legs in the air.We still love our vishus deer bed. When the Beans furrst brought it home, Eric didn't like it. He thought it mite eet him efun though he's not yung and joosy.Now he always gits on it wiv me, but sumtimes he takes up all the room and there's no place left furr me. When he duz that, I put the bitey on his ears and then he moves ofurr.


November 2007, Easy Sunday: There's nuffin like having a lie in on a Sunday morning. That's mum's legs I'm lying on and Eric is snuggling against them. She's not allowed to git out of bed until we're reddy to git up too.

November 2007: Eric, Mancat Monday.
I've had a furry bizzy week and weekend checking nuffin had changed while the Beans were away, and now it's time to relax.

December 2007: Flynn, Easy Sunday.
Sunday mornings mean yoo can haf a nice leshurrly baff befurr your nap, and no-one worries about rush, rush, rush. I like Sundays.

The random photo this week was chosen by the Trout Towne Tabbies who asked for 19.06.08. I had taken quite a few on that date and couldn't decide which to use, so took one from the morning, and one from later in the day when we were out on our walk.
If anyone has a date(s) they want, let me know in the comments.

Morning fun in the run. This is the run that is attached to the garage door so they could still get fresh air when we were on holiday.


The big old oak tree. The boys favourite tree for climbing and claw sharpening.

                                                                           

I am joining Athena, the Cat Goddess for Caturday Art and using the two above photos.


For the first one I started Starry at 50%, then added Psychedelic also at 50%.


For the second one I started with Adventure at 35%, then Surreal Painting at 40%.
Click on the small pictures for the puzzles.

preview
108pieceCaturday Art 1 17.10.20
preview108pieceCaturday Art 2 17.10.20
I am joining the Feline Friday blog hop with Sandee at Comedy Plus.




43 comments:

  1. Those boys looked so very cozy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice naps as they had, i wish i was able to nap nearly so well.

    Got any pictures from Oct. 23? Doesn't matter which year, i picked that because it is my Sweetie's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, blogger ate my comment. This has been happening all day. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new blogger can be a real challenge...and I do not like those when I want to just relax and have fun making a post...sigh...by the time we get easy with it, they'll decide to change things again, MOL!

    I did enjoy these memories and thanks for the puzzles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we agree that is the way to spend the cold days... I had the same idea but the boys misunderstood it somehow...the deer furs ended as a litter box... ouch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Deer! Oh! Deer! :)
    Sleepy time boys..And, that
    lovely old oak tree..! Bless!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you two busy being relaxed or relaxed being busy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful bunch of fabulous photos of the Angel Boys. The deer fur sure makes for a cozy bed!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  9. They always looked good together even when snuggled and cosy heheh!

    I liked the art versions too very vivid :-)

    Have a cosytastic safe weekend 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  10. These two had such a great life! Wonderful flashbacks, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again, fun photos ... and the tree-top one is so sweet! These boys sure had the best life, and are so much missed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That deer blankie was the best! I don’t remember that catio but what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, you're so precious. I know mom loves all the memories of you two.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. New BLogger...well what can I say...New says it all and I am not a huge fan of new when the old was fine. I am managing ok. Dreading changing my background now that I found where it can be done.
    I love your artsy
    Hugs and I hope you are feeling good.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. There was always an adventure!
    Love the artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the "run". Nice to see them spending all their time with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, what a cool shot of the two boys up in the tree!
    Thanks for the puzzles...I'll play soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The boys had so much fun together. Misty and Timber like to sleep belly up, but rarely, and I mean really rarely, you might catch Lightning feet up:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. They were such sweet boys. They did everything together. Thank you for the puzzles. XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, these are all so precious, but that second one is our most favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  21. New Blogger is much like New Coke if you remember that debacle. We really loved this post as there are so many great photos of our favorite boys. Especially love the ones of Flynn on his back and Erik on Man Cat Monday.
    Have any from Jan 31st?

    ReplyDelete
  22. That second picture is my favourite. Flynn being a typical cat asleep...

    ReplyDelete
  23. That third picture is so very cute of Angel Eric's head on Angel Flynn's paw and the artworks are both real beautiful. That is one big run too😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend and we hope everything is fine, Jackie🐾😽💞 O, we would like to see the Angel's picture of 14-10-2008👼

    ReplyDelete
  24. The boys sure loved that vishus deerskin! When I was Teen, I got deerskin slippers and could never keep our cat off them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great memories and artwork. Thanks for the puzzles. The second one was HARD!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the second art but the top pic is my fave of all of them of those sleepy heads.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How funny that Eric did not like the vishus deer bed when it first came home. Such lovely memories of beloved angels Eric and Flynn. XO

    ReplyDelete
  28. Relaxing is what it's all about! - Tom x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your two boys were very relaxed....quite like us!

    Your artwork with the boys in their favourite tree is remarkable and makes the meezers want to join them up the tree.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is the finest collection of Sunday snoozies, I have seen, and the boys make it look so easy too! MOL. Now with any luck we can have a go at the jigsaw puzzle this week without the mouse thing breaking ;)
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  31. doodz.....we wood bee most feer full ta chillax on vizshuz deer skinz...coz like at howl o ween.. what if it came bak az like ZOMBEEZ vizshuz deer....CRAP !!! yea.....tell mum N dad if they still haz it ta take it out side ☺☺

    we like R fotoz choize; we reee lee canna dee side on which we like de best sew they both get 984 pawz UP timez 7 !! :) ☺☺♥♥

    pleez tell mum we wood like 10.23.07; 10.23.08;
    10.23.09; 10.23.10; 10.23.11 and 10.23.12 ♥♥♥
    tho may bee they waz knot in de countree then, which in caze we will take furst day home !!☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  32. BOYS! I love the Starry effect in the picture. Well done. But anything with you two always is well done. And how in the world I missed your empty vishus deer blankie, the real thing, I will never know. Admiral didn't mention it. Next time she visits me in my dreams I will ask her why! That was news!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh! My COD! Yous guys has a really deaded evil deer! WOW! We would love to has all of our evil deers made into something wes could sleeps on (Marv chases the fawns!) We are also glad to hear your Mum is having some luck with the tablets for the cancer, and wes shall continue our purrayers for both that and the gall bladder! Love the art and wes can't wait until wes has some time to does puzzles!
    Love Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  34. We LOVE all the pics - but ESPECIALLY the tummy and toesies one which is too precious for words!

    ReplyDelete
  35. i thought Frodo had the funniest sleeping positions but you two (especially Flynn) has him beat!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The oak tree looks like such a fun place to play!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh what beautiful kitties and the orange colors are so appropriate for the season ~ Sweet photos ~ Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mew guys are just too epic for wurds, we love seeing all your pics! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!